Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
New CASA Volunteer Advocate applications now being accepted for our next training!
All CASA Volunteer Advocates
- Complete an application and interview process
- Pass a complete criminal and personal background check
- Fully participate in 30 hours of pre-service training and court observations
- Have sufficient time to visit appointed child(ren) every 7 to 10 days
- Complete 12 hours of ongoing training on an annual basis
- Access to a computer for possible virtual visits, e-mail for communications, completing court reports
Member in good standing with the
National CASA Association and Michigan CASA Association.